For now, the Superblocks REST API integration can be used to connect to the Zendesk REST API. Full guide on this below.
Connect Superblocks to Zendesk to build internal tools that read from and write to your Zendesk instance.
Setting up Zendesk
1. Create REST API integration
Select REST API from the integrations page and fill out the form with the following configuration:
- Display Name - Name that will be displayed to users when selecting this integration in Superblocks
- Base URL - The standard format for Zendesk's API is
- Authentication - Select the authentication method that you will use to access the Zendesk API. Zendesk supports Basic Authentication, OAuth access tokens, and API access tokens
- Headers - Any additional headers to send
- Params - Any additional parameters to send
When using basic authentication with an API token to connect to Zendesk, it's important to remember to append "/token" to the end of your username:
2. Set environments
After creating the integration, you can optionally set different settings for your Production and Staging environments.
Zendesk Connected You can now make calls to Zendesk in any Application, Workflow, or Scheduled Job.
Creating Zendesk steps
Connect to your Zendesk integration from Superblocks by creating steps in Application APIs, Workflows and Scheduled Jobs. Examples of using the Zendesk API to create users, tickets or groups, as well as showing tickets or users can be found here.