SOC 2 Type 2
To request a copy of Superblocks SOC 2 report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Superblocks SOC 2 Type II report verifies the existence of internal controls which have been designed and implemented to meet the requirements for the security principles set forth in the Trust Services Principles and Criteria for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity and Confidentiality. The Type II report not only concerns the policies and procedures in place at a point in time, but validates their effectiveness over a 6 month period. This independent validation of security controls is especially crucial for customers in highly regulated industries.
Here are a few examples of what you can read about in the report:
- Superblocks security policies
- Superblocks encryption protocols for data at rest and in motion
- Superblocks logical and physical access controls
- Superblocks change management process
- Superblocks data backup and disaster recovery strategies
- Superblocks system monitoring, alerts and alarms
Protecting the data and privacy of our customers is a non negotiable aspect of what we do. Our SOC 2 certification provides you with an additional assurance that we have all the right controls in place to protect your data and ensure the availability of our service.