Superblocks is able to query any data required in your internal Applications, Workflows, and Scheduled Jobs:
- Production Databases - Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Microsoft SQL Server
- Cloud Data Warehouses - Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery
- Internal & 3rd Party APIs - REST API, GraphQL API
- Cloud Storage S3, Google Cloud Storage (GCS), Azure Blob Storage
- Spreadsheets - Google Sheets, Airtable
Whenever a query is made to an integration, the data is never stored on the Superblocks server. If using Superblocks Cloud, Superblocks simply acts as a proxy for your queries. If you are using the On-Premise Agent, then customer data stays secure in your VPC and never flows to Superblocks. You can find more details on this in our security guide.
To get started visit to the Superblocks In-App Integrations Page when logged in for guided steps