Connect Superblocks to BigQuery to build apps with read and write access to BigQuery:
- Read data from a BigQuery and utilize it in API steps or UI components
- Save information retrieved by other API steps or UI components by writing data to BigQuery
Setting up BigQuery
1. Select BigQuery from the in-app integrations page
Select BigQuery from the in-app integrations page and fill out the form with the following configuration:
- Display Name - Name that will be displayed to users when selecting this integration in Superblocks
- Service Account Key - Paste your Google Service Account Key.
2. Fill out the form and click "Create Integration"
3. Set environments
After creating the integration, you can optionally set different connection settings for your Production and Staging environments. Be sure to click
Test Connection for each environment.
Creating BigQuery steps
Connect to your BigQuery integration from Superblocks by creating steps in Application APIs, Workflows and Scheduled Jobs. You can configure a Superblocks BigQuery integration with read only, read/write, or write only users. You can then configure a Superblocks BigQuery step to read from a database, as well as modify/delete data. To get started, enter your SQL query into the text area of the BigQuery step. Then click "Run" to see the Result and Executed SQL statement below.
Visualize data from BigQuery in UI components like charts, tables, and grids.
Enrich customer order data within BigQuery with shipping data from snowflake or other datastores.
Copy data from BigQuery to a Google Sheet on a daily basis for teams who need to see info on new bookings, but don't have access to the database.