Deploying the On-premise Agent
Deploy the on-premise agent to secure workloads inside your own infrastructure.
- An account and adequate permission to create new services within your cloud provider (ex: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc)
- Admin permissions in your Superblocks organization
- Ability to create DNS records for your company's DNS provider (if you plan to create a custom domain for your agent)
Deploying and managing Superblocks On-premise Agents requires knowledge of how to manage and scale cloud infrastructure. Usually this means the OPA is deployed by a DevOps engineer or someone with equivalent experience. Knowledge and experience with specific services will depend on the cloud provider and components being deployed, but should generally include familiarity with:
- Running containerized services using Docker, Kubernetes, or a container management service such as ECS Fargate or Google Cloud Run
- Configuring DNS records in your domain registrar (ex: Route53, Google Domains, etc)
- Configuring and managing SSL certificates
- Experience configuring a network loadbalancer or reverse proxy
For a production deployment, use one of the following options depending on your infrastructure.
Alternatively, a deployment is available for local testing.