Authenticating with Google OAuth 2.0
This guide will walk you through creating a Google Sheets REST API integration in Superblocks to demonstrate how to use a REST API that's authenticated with the OAuth 2.0 Authentication Code grant type.
1) In Google Cloud Console search for the Credentials Page: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials
2) Click on "Create Credentials" and select "OAuth client ID"
3) Configure your credentials:
- Select the "Web application" application type
- Choose a name for your credentials
https://app.superblocks.com/oauth/callbackas an "Authorized redirect URI"
4. Click "Create" and take note of the client ID and client secret.
5. Create a new REST API integration in Superblocks (notice the added header). Replace the Client ID and Client Secret with the ones obtained in the previous step:
6. Now you can use the integration in a Superblocks App to access your Google Sheets data using Google's Sheets REST API: