Manage users and groups with SCIM
Superblocks users and groups can be automatically managed from an external user directory using the System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) standard.
SCIM provisioning lets Organization Admins manage team members more efficiently, including:
- Invite users to your Superblocks team
- Deactivate users in your organization
- Update user details, including name and email
- Create, rename, and delete Groups in Superblocks
- Assign and unassign users from Groups
With user and group management automated using your identity provider, you can be sure your team always has access to the internal tools they need in Superblocks.
Set up provisioning
Your SCIM provisioning set up will vary depending on the identity provider you use. For instructions select your provider below:
During set up, your identity provider will ask for an API token. To get an API token for your organization reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.